JOB TITLE: Human Resources Manager
Responsible for Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Training and Development, Employee Relations, and Management Practices.
- Recruitment, selection, hire, and onboarding employee at all locations for positions up to director level.
- Manage non-executive compensation and performance/compensation reviews
- Assist in development of policies, procedures and guidelines and ensure compliance and maintenance.
- Provide day to day developmental and administrative human resource support and employee relation services.
- Investigate employment complaints and provides resolution recommendations to CAO.
- Coach managers in resolving lower-level employee complaints and grievances and assist with steps of constructive discipline and disciplinary issues.
- Participate in department budgeting, forecasting labor and benefits expense and trending.
- Develop and maintain relationships with managers and supervisors to address and resolve employee relation concerns in a timely, consistent, and responsive manner.
- Creates job descriptions and maintains complete, up to date job description files.
- Track and report unemployment decisions made by all parties.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned by supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND OTHER QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience in most aspects of Human Resources.
- Strong skills in organization and ability to multitask.
- Human relations skills, discretion, understanding, and adherence to confidentiality.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, Access and Outlook).
- Ability to manage, execute and get timely closure on multiple projects.
- Strong sense of financial accountability and ownership, a sense of urgency balanced with attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as a member of a team with people at all levels.
- Working knowledge of federal and state employment laws.
- Some travel may be required.
- Fluency in Spanish a plus.
- Undergraduate college/university degree,
- Minimum 3 years experience in HR generalist or management role.