At Verdant™ Technologies, we are cultivating the perishable supply chain of the future. A future with less global waste and more sustainability. A future where our paradigm-shifting solutions and proprietary technology help bring nourishment to more people in more places.
This is a manufacturing role responsible for complete product production using our flexographic printing equipment at our White Bear Lake facility. Duties include preparation, printing, die cutting, packaging, post-press handling, storage, and shipping of our HarvestHold® product. This role will grow into a lead position on our second shift. Other duties may be required at the direction of the Manufacturing and Operations Manager as needed.
This is a second shift lead role between 2 p.m. and 1 a.m. Training will be provided on first shift between 7 a.m. and 3 p.m. for several months.*
- Perform work safely
- Operate flexographic printing and die cutting equipment, including setup
- Handle materials in the pre-press, post-press, storage, and shipping phases
- Ensure product quality control and monitoring
- Ensure production targets are achieved
- Track and report production output
- Work cooperatively with others
- Lead other press operators’ work assignments, training, etc.
Knowledge, Skills, and Other Qualifications
- Understanding of health and safety practices, programs, and regulations with a demonstrated history of working in a safety-minded culture
- Proven work experience in press operation (flexographic printing preferred)
- Strong attention to detail in performing all tasks, including production and administrative
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as a member of a team
- Great communication skills
Education and Training
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a press operator
Benefits and Compensation
- Base Salary Range: $25 — $35 per hour**
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off including vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- 401k and profit sharing
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
*Transition to second shift hours will be dependent upon order volume.
**Compensation information is a general guideline only. Actual compensation considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, work experience, education, and key skills.