JOB TITLE: Regional Sales Manager — Noroeste
Responsible for all sales activities, account management, customer service, and goal achievement for the Noroeste (Baja California, Sonora, Sinaloa) region.
- Actively engage with customers ensuring continued sales, opportunities for sales growth, product knowledge, issues to be resolved, and overall customer satisfaction.
- Source customer prospects and develop into productive customer relationships.
- Communicate sales opportunities to sales department and other Verdant staff as appropriate.
- Manage personal daily activities to meet sales goals.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers ensuring high degree of satisfaction through excellent service, insights and product/industry expertise.
- Achieve monthly targets and commits to sales results.
- Carefully review customers’ product volume reports and work directly with customers to build sales volume.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND OTHER QUALIFICATIONS:
- Intermediate Bilingual skills (English/Spanish).
- Intermediate level Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as a member of a team.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Able and willing to travel at least 50% to include a valid driver’s license, insurable, and passport.
- Multiple years of experience working in Fruit or Vegetable processing or packaging industries.
- Degree in Agriculture Technology, Agri-business, Food Science, or similar (desired).