Nourishing Innovation. Growing Opportunity.
Grounded in science and discovery, we are committed to positively impact the world’s health and well-being. Across categories, our technology helps deliver products to consumers as intended, staying fresh and protected throughout the supply chain. With the ability to target application, our solutions create new opportunities and expand markets while using fewer natural resources and lessening negative environmental impacts. With 20 years of experience focused on freshness, 241 patents filed around the world and globally recognized experts in cyclodextrin and 1‑MCP (1‑methylcyclopropene) on our team, we are uniquely positioned to create significant value while providing nourishment to the global community.
20 plus years
in science and discovery
filed in 42 countries
250 plus years
Verdant™ Technologies employs the brightest minds to discover, develop, and deploy paradigm-shifting innovations that help to build the global floral and produce systems of the future.
- Member of the Holiday Companies Executive Committee for 30+ years
- Led all legal, regulatory, environmental and real estate activities and spearheaded Holiday’s most significant acquisitions and transactions
- J.D. Mitchell Hamline School of Law
- Apeel Sciences, Senior Director of Major Accounts.
- M.S. Chemical Engineering, University of California, Santa Barbara.
- United Fresh Executive Development Program, Cornell University.
Chief Revenue Officer
- M.S. Postharvest Physiology, Washington State University
- Product Marketing Syngenta
- Global Marketing BASF
- Product Development AgroFresh
Chief Science & Technology Officer
- 25+ years in Finance and Accounting leadership roles
- Experienced in distribution, manufacturing, software and service industries with Essendant, TIMET, Stericycle, Corporate Express and Deloitte
- BS in Accounting and International Business, Penn State University; CPA
Chief Financial Officer
- Apeel Sciences Chief Revenue Officer.
- Sun World International Executive Vice President of Sales and Operations.
- Campbell Soup Company- Vice President of Joint Business Planning.
Chief Executive Officer
Verdant Technologies is part of a family of companies that is operated by Gulftech International. Acquired in 2021, the Gulftech partnership will be instrumental in Verdant’s continued growth as we commercialize our products domestically and across the globe.