Nourishing Innovation. Growing Opportunity.
Grounded in science and discovery, we are committed to positively impact the world’s health and well-being. Across categories, our technology helps deliver products to consumers as intended, staying fresh and protected throughout the supply chain. With the ability to target application, our solutions create new opportunities and expand markets while using fewer natural resources and lessening negative environmental impacts. With 20 years of experience focused on freshness, 241 patents filed around the world and globally recognized experts in cyclodextrin and 1‑MCP (1‑methylcyclopropene) on our team, we are uniquely positioned to create significant value while providing nourishment to the global community.
20 plus years
in science and discovery
filed in 42 countries
250 plus years
Verdant™ Technologies employs the brightest minds to discover, develop, and deploy paradigm-shifting innovations that help to build the global floral and produce systems of the future.
Member of the Holiday Companies Executive Committee for 30+ years
Led all legal, regulatory, environmental and real estate activities and spearheaded Holiday’s most significant acquisitions and transactions
J.D. Mitchell Hamline School of Law
- M.S. Postharvest Physiology, Washington State University
- Product Marketing Syngenta
- Global Marketing BASF
- Product Development AgroFresh
Vice President of Product
- Long time CEO and Chairman of multibillion-dollar privately help Holiday Companies.
- Operating highly successful retail and wholesale organization operating in multiple states with over 10,000 employees.
Chief Executive Officer
- Ph.D. Plant Genetics, UC Davis.
- VP of R&D for AgroFresh.
- Executive positions at Monsanto, Novartis (Syngenta), and Pillsbury.
Chief Technology & Scientific Officer
- Nearly 40 years of agriculture and horticulture industry experience.
- Previously held roles in organizations including AgroFresh Inc., Sinclair Systems and Crown Label.
Vice President of Sales
- Senior executive retail and wholesale management career.
- 30-year Vice President Human Resources for Holiday Companies.
- Principal at Robert Nye Consulting LLC- Executive Human Resources Consulting.
Chief Administrative Officer
- 20 years management experience in Financial Planning & Analysis & Accounting departments.
- Background in Retail, Wholesale and Supply Chain Industries.
- MBA Finance, Marriott School of Management, Brigham Young University.
Vice President Finance
- Apeel Sciences Chief Revenue Officer.
- Sun World International Executive Vice President of Sales and Operations.
- Campbell Soup Company- Vice President of Joint Business Planning.
- 32 years Engineering Specialist at 3M.
- Expert in web-based manufacturing process, flexographic printing, and UV curing.
- Project management for development of new products and product line extension.
Vice President of Operations