Verdant Technologies Privacy Statement
Effective Date of April 2023
At Verdant Technologies, we value your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information. This Privacy Statement explains and makes you aware how we collect, use, store, and share your personal information when you use our website at www.verdant-tech.com and/or www.HarvestHold.com or other affiliated landing pages, social media pages or offline activities. This Privacy Statement is not a contract and does not create any contractual rights or obligations.
Information We Collect
We collect the following personal information from our contacts, prospects, customers, social media followers and/or website visitors:
• First name, last name, company, email, phone, address, location, social media profile information, IP data, and Cookies and other tracking technologies that collect information about your use of our website and services.
• We collect this information when you fill out a form on our website, email, telephone, meet, provide business cards, register for an event or webinar, or sign up for our newsletter. • We may collect personal information about you from another source, such as from your representative, your business associate, or a publicly available source including industry partners, 3rd party lists, marketers and events.
Use of Your Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
• To market, sell, and contact potential and current customers about our products and services. • To personalize your experience and improve our website and services.
• To communicate with you and respond to your inquiries.
• To comply with legal obligations.
How We Share Your Data
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your personal information with the following types of third parties:
• Service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as website hosting, data analysis, and customer service.
• Affiliates and partners who provide services or products in conjunction with Verdant Technologies.
• Law enforcement or government authorities as required by law.
• We may also share aggregated or de-identified data that cannot be used to identify you with third parties. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by law. Personal information may be retained until such time as you provide notice of erasure or deletion from our records. Record deletion may be requested by contacting us at our email or mailing address as listed below.
Data Privacy Officer
We have appointed a data privacy officer who is responsible for ensuring that we comply with GDPR and CCPA requirements. You can contact our data privacy officer at email@example.com you have any questions or concerns about how we collect, use, store, or share your personal information.
For users located in or from the European Union, we adhere to the Regulation (EU)2016/2017 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”). For residents of California, we adhere to the California Consumer Privacy Act (the “CCPA”). Under GDPR and CCPA, you have the following rights regarding your personal information:
• Right to access: You have the right to request access to the personal information we hold about you.
• Right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal information we hold about you.
• Right to erasure: You have the right to request that we delete your personal information. • Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
• Right to data portability: You have the right to receive the personal information we hold about you in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
• Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
• Right to opt-out: Control the use of your data for marketing purposes by visiting our opt-out page.
We will respond to your requests within 30 days, subject to any legal or regulatory requirements.
Security of Your Personal Information
We take reasonable measures to protect personal information from misuse, interference, and unauthorized loss, access, modification or disclosure. We undertake industry standard data protection practices, including by deploying a variety of commercially available software and hardware security tools. Despite such measures, the security of data transmission over the Internet or a database of information cannot be guaranteed. While we will strive to protect your personal information, we do not guarantee or warrant the security of any of your personal information. We will not be and are not liable for disclosures of your personal information due to errors in transmission, networks that we do not control, or unauthorized acts of third parties. We will keep your personal information in accordance with all applicable laws and until such time as we no longer expect to need to use it for any legal and legitimate purpose. At the appropriate time, we will take reasonable steps to destroy your personal information in a safe manner.
Children Under the Age of 13
We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13), nor do we direct our website and any marketing to children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to delete such information from our database(s).
Verdant reserves the right to modify this Privacy Statement at any time and without prior notice. We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time to reflect changes in our data processing practices and will post any changes to our website.
Verdant Technologies, LLC.
12600 East Arapahoe Road, Suite 175
Centennial, CO 80112